Susan J Cardwell, M.A., LPC

1101 Scott Ave, Suite 14

Wichita Falls, TX  76301

+1.9403129688  • 19402045420

 Get Directions

Note: 2022 per Texas Medicaid- All Clients who are insured by Texas Medicaid (includes Amerigroup, Superior, etc) MAY BE required to obtain a referral for counseling. The referral can be faxed to: 940-204-5420

New Client Forms

  ​You can now submit documents on-line if you are a prospective or current client.

Parents of Minors from divorced families: Texas Administrative Code requires custodial parents/guardians provide proof of custody when seeking mental health services for minors. Please bring/submit a COPY of the MOST RECENT custodial agreement at the time of the first session whiich will become part of your child's permanent health record. Please be aware that if both parents are shown to be legal managing conservators per custody documents, that the parent not bringing the minor for counseling will likely be contacted for input unless abuse is suspected or identified/documented. Note: Susan Cardwell,MA,LPC is not qualified, per Texas State Law, to make custody recommendations. 

Please click on the appropriate link below for the intake forms you need.  You can now submit through the box below or print, complete, and bring to your first appointment. You will also need to bring photo ID and your insurance card. 

New Client Intake Form.pdf All new clients, including children, need to submit this paperwork prior to their first session. Telehealth clients can submit through the secure form below.

Children's Symptom Checklist This is a list of behaviors that may indicate your child is experiencing emotional distress. Children typically "act out" when they feel overwhelmed and may not have words to tell grown ups.

Authorization to Release/Exchange Information This form is used if you want to transfer medical records to another provider. 

HIPAA Statement Please print and read the HIPAA information; you will be asked to initial on the Intake Paperwork that you read and understand your Privacy Rights.